Title : An Episode In The Memory Of Myopic Convergence (Diptych)
Medium : Ink on paper & Textile
Framing : Wooden frame
An original work of art by Meghna Patpatia
About The Artist
Meghna Patpatia explores the phenomenon of transverse orientation, where all beings are drawn to light in context to changing environmental scapes. She draws creatures and natural forms co-existing and adapting to manmade interventions in dystopic surrounding. The constant witness to changes in our biodiversity and terrain are the living beings we see in her dreamscapes. Elements in repetitive patterns, reflecting and weaving transformative environmental shifts.
*Important* Note On Shipping
Notes Regarding Shipping:
- All unframed art is shipped in high quality poster tubes.
- All framed art is packed in custom made wooden crates and shipped within India by local tempo.
- Please note, you will be charged an estimated shipping rate at the time of checkout. The final rate of applicable shipping might be higher or lower than what you see there.
- If it's lower you will be refunded the difference
- If it's higher, you will be separately invoiced for the difference
- In case of any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarity on shipping rates.
- International Customers, please do not check out online, email us for the art you are interested in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.