One must find their own calm amidst chaos. The free flowing marks made are chaotic yet calming to the eye,
a coexistence in its true form.
An attempt to contain the element of change that happens in ‘time’.
Medium : Monoprint
Framing : Unframed
Size : 92 cm x 62 cm each.
This is an original work of art by the artist and is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
Surabhi Chowdhary is a Kolkata-based printmaker, sculptor and installation artist. A graduate from the London College of Communication, she aspires to communicate concrete subjects relating to the prevalent social stigmas that hampers one’s identity. She has showcased her works in several group shows since.
Chowdhary’s works evolve around the theme of anthropology and is further accentuated by drawing parallels between human relationships and the co-existing society. As a result, the cause and effect relation within the ecosystem play an important part in her works. Additionally, the themes of Anthropocene and the Anthropic Principle is an ongoing research in her artistic practice.
*Important* Note On Shipping
Notes Regarding Shipping:
- All unframed art is shipped in high quality poster tubes.
- All framed art is packed in custom made wooden crates and shipped within India by local tempo.
- Please note, you will be charged an estimated shipping rate at the time of checkout. The final rate of applicable shipping might be higher or lower than what you see there.
- If it's lower you will be refunded the difference
- If it's higher, you will be separately invoiced for the difference
- In case of any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarity on shipping rates.
- International Customers, please do not check out online, email us for the art you are interested in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.