Diminishing by Bhagyashri Dange
A unique painting by Bhagyashri Dange exhibited as part of the show 'What Remains' at Method Kala Ghoda.
- Medium : Mixed Media on Canvas
- Size : 21" x 29"
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and gallerist
Bhagyashri is a Mumbai based artist who did her BFA in drawing and painting from Sir J.J School of Art, Mumbai and then her MFA in in printmaking from Kala Bhavana, Shantiniketan.
Bhagyashree’s works are microcosms of intimate human relationships, reflecting on the physical and psychological markings that come with it. She paints semi-abstract landscapes, that either are intertwined with human bodies or bear marking of human inhabitants- narrating their interactions implicitly
Her works have been part of group shows at Jehangir Art Gallery, the Engravist Printmaking Biennale, Artildgallery and kbexhibit.
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges will not be charged during checkout. They will be communicated to you once the order is placed and would need to be paid based on actuals. Mumbai shipping is free.
- Artwork ships framed in Mumbai and unframed in a roll outside Mumbai.
- We ship internationally at applicable rates. Customs and duties as per country norms and to be borne by the buyer.
- No returns on art sales.
- The art will ship once the show ends on 28th November 2021.
For international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC and ETH. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.