The trio of works are symbolic of the free flowing thoughts entering ones subconscious mind. We have the conscious and the subconscious mind - the subconscious mind filters and stores our ideas and thoughts, thereafter presenting it to the conscious mind.
Medium : Acrylic & Ink on OHP
Framing : Unframed
Size : 22 cm x 11 cm each. This is series of 3 pieces.
This is an original work of art by the artist and is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
Surabhi Chowdhary is a Kolkata-based printmaker, sculptor and installation artist. A graduate from the London College of Communication, she aspires to communicate concrete subjects relating to the prevalent social stigmas that hampers one’s identity. She has showcased her works in several group shows since.
Chowdhary’s works evolve around the theme of anthropology and is further accentuated by drawing parallels between human relationships and the co-existing society. As a result, the cause and effect relation within the ecosystem play an important part in her works. Additionally, the themes of Anthropocene and the Anthropic Principle is an ongoing research in her artistic practice.
*Important* Note On Shipping
Notes Regarding Shipping:
- All orders ship in 7-14 days.
- All unframed art is shipped in high quality poster tubes.
- All framed art is packed in custom made wooden crates and shipped within India by local tempo.
- Please note, you will be charged an estimated shipping rate at the time of checkout. In case of higher than paid shipping charges you will be informed of the excess amount before we ship it out. Please note, there is no cancellation on art orders. If would like to enquire about shipping rates before placing the order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All art and merchandise for active shows is shipped after the show ends.
- In case of any queries, please email us at email@example.com for clarity on shipping rates.
- International Customers, please do not check out online, email us for the art you are interested in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.